Chef de Partie Rosette and Michelin Restaurant
Are you strong Chef de Partie with attention to detail and work well as part of a kitchen brigade?
If you are an experienced Chef de Partie with a flair for high end Michelin food and work well under pressure then we would love you to join this great team of chefs.
This is the perfect place for a dynamic Chef de Partie to thrive with and employer that really and truly invests in their employee’s potential. Offering a great salary package of up to £28Kpa.
Chef de Partie:
* Up to £28,000 annual salary
* Excellent training and career progression offered within the company
What we need from you:
* 1 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Proven experience with fresh, seasonal ingredients
* Passport or ID and Visa if applicable
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* A proof of address (ie utility bill or bank statement)
* 2 years of references: written or contact details
* Rosette or Michelin experience
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 24755