Chef De Partie, Private Member’s Club, £24000-£27000, London
Chef de Partie, Private Member’s Club, £24000-£27000, London
Position; Chef de Partie
Location: London Bridge/ Borough
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
Salary: £24000- £27000
Opening: Please apply now for Opening Nd July 2018
A new opportunity has arrived for you to be apart of a new venture in Borough, city of London.
Located in the trendy area of Borough This Private Members Club is aimed at Workers and Business from the Creative Industry. We have an exciting new role for a Chef de Partie who is eager to be apart of a new Private Members Club.
* You will be working in a team of 8, in a 4 floor venue
* This role is a Monday to Friday position, however the Club may be open on Saturday for events.
* You will have to be flexible to work dinner shifts and events if required.
* You will be working in a one kitchen catering for restaurant, breakfast, sandwiches, events.
* This is a members only Private Club/ shared working space, closing at 10pm.
* Arts/ Fashion and Music Industry in the city of London
* Chef de Partie, Private Member’s Club, £24000-£27000, London
If you are interested please get in touch ASAP and submit your CV!
Our Minimum Requirements:
* You must have a minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef de Partie, Private Member’s Club, £24000-£27000, London ) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Amber Peiffer
Job ID: 21093