Chef De Partie – Luxury Resort – Devon
Chef de Partie | Luxury Coastal Hotel | Brand New
This hotel is located on top of a cliff overlooking the beautiful Devonshire coastline. According to Vogue and Tatler it is set to become one of the UK’s notorious luxury holiday hot spots.
The menu is full of creativity and innovation and only uses the freshest and finest locally sourced ingredients. Fish can practically be caught on site, fruit from local fruit farms and meats from regional small holdings and game estates. You will be able to prepare a creative menu and be part of a fun, friendly team.
This is in a very remote location therefore there is an opportunity for you to live on site for only £200 a month (incl. bills) therefore if you love the country/beach life this is for you!
Location: South Devon
Position: Chef de Partie
Salary: Salary package of £22Kpa
For this job you will need:
* The ability to produce top quality fresh food at volume.
* Good hygiene awareness and be able to manage consistency
* The desire and determination to climb the career ladder and help take the business to an even higher level
* good organisation/communication skills
* recent experience at recognised establishments as Chef de Partie
* To work effectively as part of our kitchen team
* Great rates of pay and good tips
* Meals at work
* Discounts when not working
* Great rates of pay
* A equal share of tips
* Opportunity to work in a brand-new kitchen!
* A fun and friendly work environment
* Local transport available
What we need from you:
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Tom Hutchinson
Job ID: 31613