Chef De Partie | French Café Restaurant | £25+
Freshly baked viennoiserie in the early hours. Aroma of quality coffee throughout the morning. Fresh seafood platters and healthy salads through lunch. Afternoon snacking and meaty, hearty mains. Dessert and a selection of cheeses.
We are looking for a passionate Chef De Partie to join a reputable neighbourhood all-day café. This establishment has developed a fantastic local following and having recently undergone a full refurbishment, provides a gleaming, up-to-date kitchen to prepare authentic, classic French cuisine using modern cooking techniques.
* A great parent company that truly invests in the professional and personal development of its employees
* Background in either award winning or 5* hotel, food-led environments is preferred
* This is a superb and rewarding opportunity for the talented candidate to forge a brilliant culinary career in
* A solid company name for your CV to stand out in the ever expanding hospitality and catering industry
* Located in affluent South West London
* 50 hour contract- 5 straight 10 hour shifts, no hanging around for splits and doubles!
* A rewarding salary package of £24300 + quarterly performance based bonus
If you have an exemplary background, passion to drive forward in your career and the ambition to lead a motivated, growing team please send your CV without hesitation to Abi at The Change Group.
Please visit the Change Group website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/ Chef De Partie | French Café Restaurant | £25+ in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Chef De Partie | French Café Restaurant | £25+ | South West London
Contact: Abigail Reid
Job ID: 13578