Chef de Partie
Job Reference MJA/CDPFDR031
Renowned fine dining London restaurant searching for a Chef de Partie – paying up to £27Kpa!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for a fine dining experienced Chef de Partie to join the team of a prestigious refined London restaurant.
You should be able to fit into a tight brigade and adapt to a new environment quickly and you should have a positive, can-do attitude and be able to follow instructions to a “T”. You should have a keen eye for detail and have the precision to produce high quality dishes in a dynamic and busy environment. Above all, you should have a passion for producing the absolute best you can possibly offer!
You should have a minimum of 2 years of experience at a Chef de Partie level Rosette or Michelin experience as possible.
Fine dining London restaurant Chef de Partie:
* £27Kpa salary
* Well renowned restaurant with impeccable reputation
* Michelin awarded head chef
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
* Previous refined experience
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and/or visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21543