Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/FDFCCDP018
Chef de Partie position – London *Fine Dining* restaurant! Fish section – starting soon! Salary £27Kpa!
An amazing casual opportunity is starting soon for a fine dining experienced Casual Chef de Partie to work in a city of London restaurant over the coming season. The ideal candidate will have at least a year of recent experience on a fish section or in a fine dining seafood restaurant.
Experience in a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fish and seafood preparation and service are key. As a Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, work the section on service and assist in ordering at the end of the day. You should be able to commute into the City of London and possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Apply today with you CV for immediate consideration!
The benefits of working for Change
* Paid hourly overtime rate of £10/hr
* City of London location
* Friendly office staff to support you through the registration, interview and trial process
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a fine dining Chef de Partie
* Strong communication skills
* Eligible work in the UK – Passport and Visa where applicable
* Valid Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a complete listing of opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21208