Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/GHCDPP012
City of London Chef de Partie vacancies now available in luxury 5* hotels, £25,000-£28,000pa! Big names, big kitchens, big teams!!!
The Change Group are currently conducting screening interviews for some of the most famous, iconic City of London 5* hotels. Vacancies in hotel restaurants, banqueting kitchens and brasseries. You should have 1-2 years of Chef de Partie experience in fine dining and quality volume in the luxury sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry, with 2-3 years supplementary experience as a Commis or Demi Chef.
You should have good communication skills both written and verbal, excellent knife skills and a strong knowledge of seasonal produce. You should be able to run your own section and take direction from your Sous Chefs and Head Chef.
City of London Chef de Partie 5* Hotel positions:
* £25,000-£28,000pa full time salary
* Amazing zone 1 locations!
* Great working environments and teams
* Fine dining restaurants and elegant banqueting venues
What we need from you:
* 1-2 years of experience at Chef de Partie level in quality environments
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* 2 references from previous employers
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Your own set of knives
* Availability for an interview/trial with prospective employers
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16951