Chef de Partie
Job Reference MJA/CDPT17
Amazing fine dining luxury hotel need help in their fabulous kitchens from now until Christmas! Chef de Partie with refine cuisine experience paying £14/hr!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for experienced an Chef de Partie to support their core brigades throughout the busy season. These 5* hotels in Central London boast fine dining restaurants, brasseries, classic British and grill restaurants, amazing afternoon teas and many other hotel dining facilities. In your duties you could be asked to work on a variety of sections, supporting the chefs wherever they need you.
You should be able to fit into a large brigade and adapt to a new environment quickly in order to assist in the best ways possible. You should have a positive, can-do attitude, be able to follow instructions to a “T” and be willing to work anywhere the Head Chef needs you. You should have a keen eye for detail to produce high quality dishes in a dynamic and busy environment.
What you can get out of working for us:
* Up to £14/hr
* Weekly pay for every hour worked
* Many fantastic locations
* As many or as little hours as you want to work!
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience at Chef de Partie level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate L2 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49524