Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MAVCDPJCSW
Chef de Partie | Fine dining Japanese cuisine restaurant | Up to £28K salary package
A well-established restaurant in South West London is looking for a Japanese cuisine experienced Chef de Partie to join their brigade as soon as possible!
Previous experience working in a refined Japanese or Pan-Asian cuisine restaurant is essential to be considered for this position, as well as at least a year spent in each previous employment. The Head Chef works very hard to promote a positive working environment for the whole brigade.
Experience in Japanese hot kitchen cuisine is also essential to be considered for this position, and experience in sushi and sashimi making would be advantageous but not essential.
Chef de Partie – well-established South West London restaurant:
* Salary package of up to £28,000
* Great working atmosphere
* Great learning environment
* A unique combination of classic and modern Japanese cuisine
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at Chef de Partie level in a refined Japanese cuisine restaurant
* At least 1 year spent in all previous employments
* NVQ qualification in Hospitality and Catering
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49159