Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MTOCDPREST
Chef de Partie | New restaurant opening | Up to £28K salary package
A newly opened restaurant in South West London is looking for a restaurant-experienced Chef de Partie to join their brigade as soon as possible! This restaurant boasts a unique concept, offering both healthy options and decadent dishes, while serving everything with a creative twist.
Previous experience working in a high-end brasserie restaurant, or upscale casual dining restaurant would be the ideal profile for this position, as well as at least a year spent in each previous employment.
Chef de Partie – newly opened South West London restaurant:
* Salary package of up to £28,000
* Working under a talented and friendly Executive Chef
* Great learning environment
* A unique combination of organic, healthy and decadent dishes on the menu
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at Chef de Partie level in a quality volume environment
* At least 1 year spent in all previous employments
* NVQ qualification in Hospitality and Catering
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 49158