Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MAVNLGPCDP0270
Trendy yet traditional gastro pub | Chef de Partie | £27K + OT
And extremely high-quality casual dining restaurant is looking for a motivated and well trained Chef de Partie to join their small brigade on a permanent basis. This chic North London gastro pub specialises in rare breeds, sustainable fish and on-site butchery – so expect to widen your skillset on a regular basis!
Previous hospitality and catering industry experience in a similar environment is advantageous to be considered for a position, as well as a strong grasp of seasonal ingredients and British produce.
High-quality gastro pub Chef de Partie:
* Salary package of £27,000
* Overtime paid
* Average 48 hours a week over 7 shifts
* Learning from a great mentor
* Access to company benefits once probation is completed
* Uniform provided
* Great North London location
What we need from you:
* At least 1 year of experience at Chef de Partie level
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of reference supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48982