Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MAVLONJA027
Chef de Partie, fine dining South West London Japanese restaurant, paying up to £27K
A Michelin Guide Japanese restaurant in South West London is in the recruitment process for a Chef de Partie to join their brigade with an immediate start. Featuring modern and classic cuisine, tempura, robata and a menu oozing sophistication! Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in Japanese or a refined environment is essential to this position as well as a commitment to consistently producing and excellent standard of cuisine.
You should be able to keep your cool under pressure as this is a very popular restaurant and gets very busy! Strong communication skills are essential to success in this position, to liaise with the rest of the brigade and front of house on a regular basis.
Chef de Partie, fine dining South West London restaurant:
* Salary package of up to £27Kpa
* Refined Japanese cuisine
* Seasonally changing menus
* Working in a very strong brigade of Chefs
What we need from you:
* Extensive experience as a Chef de Partie
* Previous refined experience
* Previous Japanese cuisine experience
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or Id and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
* Your own set of knives and whites for your trial
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48776