Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MAVCDP02702
Modern French brasserie restaurant Chef de Partie position paying £27,000Kpa + hourly overtime paid!
An exciting new position for an experienced Chef de Partie has now become available with a very well-regarded modern French cuisine brasserie in central London. This position offers a healthy work/life balance with straight shifts only, typically working 50 hours a week. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience at Chef de Partie level in a high volume establishment, preferably at a 1 AA Rosette standard, is advantageous to this position. Technical knowledge of French preparation techniques are necessary to be considered for this role.
Extensive experience managing a Larder or Garnish section should be evident, as you would be expected to fully manage a section from prep to service and ordering. This company provides a great working environment for all employees, so a positive attitude is key to securing this position.
Chef de Partie position, high-volume brasserie restaurant:
* Salary of up to £27,000 a year
* Overtime paid by the hour
* 50 hours a week – straight shifts!
* Modern French cuisine
* Rosette standard experience required
* At least 1 year at Chef de Partie level necessary
* Great central London location
* Positive attitude essential
What we need from you:
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* Food Hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48728