Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MAVSCFDRWL082
AWESOME West London brasserie now hiring a Chef de Partie, basic salary of up to £26K + service + overtime!
One of West London’s most anticipated newly opened brasserie restaurants is currently looking to for a Chef de Partie for their brigade. You will be working under the direction of an extremely talented Head Chef with years of Michelin star experience.
You will be working in a very tight-knit team, so a great attitude is key for your application to progress. You must be hard working and energetic and able to support and motivate you team. Refined experience in a sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry such as restaurants, 5* deluxe hotels, UHNWIs or private members clubs.
Chef de Partie, West London brasserie:
* Basic salary of up to £26,000
* Service charge and overtime paid on top
* Brasserie concept
* Modern European cuisine
* New opening
* Great working environment
* Working up to 60 hours a week
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fine dining experience advantageous but not essential
* Positive attitude IS essential
* Passport and visa if applicable
* Proof of Address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Food hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our vacancies please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48534