Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/MTOCDPWL0265
Chef de Partie | Basic salary £26.5K | West London | Overtime paid | Service Charge
A high-end brasserie restaurant is now in search of a talented Chef de Partie to join their brigade on a permanent basis. This position offers not only a great basic salary, but paid overtime and a great working environment. The restaurant serves modern European cuisine with British influences with an extensive menu covering breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
As a Chef de Partie, you should have hospitality and catering industry experience working in a similar high-end brasserie style restaurant and be fully capable of managing a section for prep and service. You should be also be comfortable working in an open kitchen and therefore keep your cool under pressure and help junior members of staff through busy times.
High-end West London brasserie restaurant Chef de Partie:
* Basic salary of up to £26,500 a year
* Paid over time over 45 hours
* Working up to 55 hours a week
* Service charge on top
* Open kitchen concept
* Modern European cuisine with British influences
* Position starts end of October 2019
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar establishment
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48530