Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/GCMTOCDP027
Sophisticated West London Spanish cuisine grill restaurant now looking for Grill-experienced Chef de Partie!
A very unique establishment with a reputation as one of London’s best steak houses is currently looking for a grill-experienced Chef de Partie to join their brigade on a permanent basis. This is a great chance to get involved with a very high-end restaurant with an amazing reputation!
Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a similar type of restaurant is advantageous for this Chef de Partie position. You should also have experience in high volume, quality production and be able to stay calm under pressure.
Grill experienced Chef de Partie, West London restaurant:
* ASAP start!
* Salaries of up to £27,000
* Upscale casual dining Spanish cuisine
* Great working environment and atmosphere
* Well-regarded restaurant with an excellent reputation
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in a grill restaurant at Chef de Partie level
* Experience working in a grill restaurant advantageous
* Spanish cuisine experience advantageous
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Strong communication skills
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references provided
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies both temporary and permanent, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 48524