Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPPMCCG093
Exclusive members club in the city of London now hiring a Chef de Partie! Salary package of up to £28,000!
A funky city of London private members club is now in the hiring process for a Chef de Partie to join their motivated and dedicated team on a permanent basis. If you are a Chef de Partie interested in this position, you should have Hospitality and Catering industry experience on either Garnish, Larder or Sauce sections, and be fully capable of running a section from prep to service to order lists.
Exclusive city of London private members club Chef de Partie:
* Salary package of up to £28,000
* ALL over time paid!
* Contracted 48 hours a week/working an average of 53 hours a week
* Working in a brigade of 12 chefs
* 40-50 covers a service
* Modern British brasserie-style cuisine
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at CDP level
* Previous experience in quality volume, brasserie-style service
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 47712