Chef de Partie
Job Reference MJA/CDPPBJ028
City of London Chef de Partie – get the best wage in town! Salary package of up to £31,000!
A very well-known restaurant group in the City of London is now recruiting for a number of Chef de Partie positions in their kitchens. This position is not for the faint hearted – earn your stripes, learn the ropes and kick start your career! You will be working 55-65 hours a week, and paid well for your effort! Every hour paid for this excellent learning experience.
Hospitality and Catering industry experience working in a high-volume, refined environment is essential to be considered for this position. This establishment serves an interesting fusion of flavours from around the world in a fast-growing hospitality trend.
City of London restaurant Chef de Partie positions now open!
* Positive attitude essential
* IMMEDIATE START – interview/trial same day
* Working in a brigade of over 30 chefs
* Salary of up to £31,000pa
* Working 55-65 hours a week with EVERY hour paid!
* Willingness to learn
* Knife skills
* College accreditation
* 1 year of Hospitality and Catering industry experience
What we will need from you:
* Previous experience at Chef de Partie level
* Previous experience in a busy and refined environment
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 47683