Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MJASWLCDP027
Chef de Partie | Quintessential Private Members Club
A renowned South West London private members club is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie.
This is an opportunity to work in an oasis of heritage and quintessential traditions.
The first- class social hub provides some of South West London’s most important clientele with the finest cuisine using only the freshest, seasonal, locally sourced produce.
The right candidate will have passion and desire to exceed expectations and maintain extremely high standards.
Be prepared to work between 45 and 50 hours a week.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a large brigade where chefs support and encourage each other to fulfil their full potential.
Cher de Partie – South West London private member club:
* Salary package of up to £26K
* Lieu time or paid overtime
* Performance linked bonus (discretionary) 3-6%
* Modern British cuisine
* 23 days of holiday plus 8 bank holiday days
* Sick pay scheme
* Group income protection insurance
* Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
* Contributory Pension
* Free parking on site
* Free meals on duty
What we need from you:
* Previous experience a Chef de Partie level
* Fine dining modern British or European cuisine
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45447