Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/CDPAJNA105
Luxury West London Hotel Chef de Partie vacancy now on! Salary package of up to £27Kpa!
An elegant hotel in the heart of West London is now in the recruitment process for a Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis. This great role pays a very competitive London salary, with great career progression opportunities under a Head Chef who really invests in the brigade’s full potential. You will be preparing both traditional and modern British fare, for lunch and dinner, as well as bar food, afternoon tea and the occasional breakfast cover. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience at Chef de Partie level is essential in either a 5* Hotel or a fine dining restaurant.
West London Hotel, Chef de Partie:
* Salary package of up to £27Kpa
* Working up to 50 hours a week
* Modern and traditional British cuisine
* Career progression opportunities within the hotel
* Mentorship under a great Head Chef
What we need from you:
* A minimum of 2 years at Chef de Partie level
* Previous experience in a fine dining restaurant
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 42364