Chef de Partie
Chef De Partie, Private members club, Centre of London, 28000£
We are looking for a passionate Chef de Partie to join the brigade at this refined but casual Private Members club in the heart of the city. This position will ensure the freedom to build on your career while learning and progressing in your career. Healthy food focus!!
Excellent career progression opportunities
* All hours paid!
* Salary package 29K per year
* Healthy food focus
* Located in the heart of London
* Modern British cuisine
Who we are looking for
* A skilled Chef de Partie
* A positive working attitude
* Previous rosette and Michelin star experience
* Longevity in previous roles is KEY
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a refined environment
* An enthusiastic approach to work and a cool head under pressure
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, please send your CV to Giorgia at Change before the 15th of April. Please visit our website https://www.thechangegroup.com/ for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry. Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Giorgia Raso
Reference: GR Ancamav mar 2019
Job ID: 40193