Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie | Private Members Club | Health Focus
An exclusive private members club in West London is looking for a passionate new Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team.
The diverse menu incorporates a range of healthy, modern British dishes.
Work in a small, friendly team of up to 4 chefs.
Work appealing daytime hours of up to 45 hours a week.
Easily accessible from both the bus and tube.
Uniforms are provided.
Meals are provided on shifts and staff benefit from great employee perks.
This role has a lot of opportunity for progression so would be well suited for someone with drive and ambition to develop and be promoted through the ranks.
Salary: £27,000 package
Position: Chef de Partie
Location: West London
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 40032