Chef de Partie
Job reference: MJA/CDPPMCLLS100
City of London members club Chef de Partie positions available – great work life balance, largely Monday – Friday, paying up to £28,000pa!
An amazing members club with a busy, 7 day operation is now in the recruitment process for several Chef de Partie positions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a better work life balance while maintaining a high standard of cuisine and service! Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience at Chef de Partie or Demi level is essential, preferably in a hotel or high volume restaurant. You will be working a brigade of up to 20 other Chefs, typically serving up to 100 covers a day in restaurant service plus overseeing multiple event spaces.
City of London members club Chef de Partie positon:
* Salary package of up to £28,000pa
* 45 hour contract with all overtime paid
* Working only 2 weekends a month
* Brigade of 20 Chefs
* Modern British Cuisine
* Working in both the restaurant and events kitchens
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or Demi
* Previous experience in a busy restaurant or hotel
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegorup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 40001