Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/CDPPMCSWL041
Chef de Partie | Quintessential Private Members Club
A renowned private members club is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie.
This is an opportunity to work in an oasis of heritage and quintessential traditions.
The first- class social hub provides some of London’s most important clientele with the finest cuisine using only the freshest, seasonal, locally sourced produce.
The right candidate will have passion and desire to exceed expectations and maintain extremely high standards.
Be prepared to work between 45 and 50 hours a week.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a large brigade where chefs support and encourage each other to fulfil their full potential.
£25,000- Chef de Partie
£23,000- Demi Chef de Partie
* Lieu time or paid overtime
* Performance linked bonus (discretionary) 3-6%
* Performance related pay
* 23 days of holiday plus 8 bank holiday days
* Sick pay scheme
* Group income protection insurance
* Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
* Contributory Pension
* Free parking on site
* Free meals
* Uniform – if required
* Season ticket loans (after two years of service) (discretionary)
* Child care vouchers (discretionary)
* Free eye tests and £85 annual contribution to glasses / lenses (discretionary)
* Paid jury service (discretionary)
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 38064