Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie, high end casual dining Antipodean fusion restaurant, City of London salary up to 27K per annum!
This is a great chance to work in an excellent company that offers great career progression schemes and a very competitive salary package. As Chef de Partie you will work within a large brigade of capable chefs in an exciting kitchen.
* Salary package up to 27K per annum plus service charge!
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer within the company
* Great location!!!
* High end HIP restaurant
* Average of 50 hours weekly
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in fine dining/rosette
* A positive attitude for problem solving
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience as Chef de Partie
* An enthusiastic approach to work and a cool head under pressure
* A good attitude
* At least 1 years’ experience at your current level
* A great Chef who is enthusiastic about this opportunity and building a rapport within a great kitchen.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, please send your CV to Giorgia at Change before the End of February. Please visit our website https://www.thechangegroup.com/ for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry. Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Giorgia Raso
Reference: GRU pro MAV CDP219
Job ID: 37667