Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Contemporary Latin American fine dining restaurant looking for ambitious and energetic Chef de Partie to join an amazingly talented and lively team. You will be working in a fun positive environment. If you are willing to work hard, learn and progress within this business you will succeed in our team.
This venue boasts a lively ambience with DJs & live music.
The ideal candidate will have a great can do attitude and be willing to learn
You don’t have to know the cuisine but be interested in learning it.
* 55 hours
* Beautifully presented colourful dishes
* All made fresh
* all new spacious kitchen
* career progression available- expansion plans in progress
* energetic team
* Amazing salary package -£286000+ service charge
Apply now for immediate interviews
Location: City of London, Closest Station: Green Park
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at Chef de Partie level
* Recognised culinary qualification
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address from the last 3 months ie bank statement or utility bill
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Amber Peiffer
Job ID: 30633