Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPOXTH011
Chef de Partie £26Kpa *relocate* from London to Oxford! New restaurant opening!
A new restaurant in historic Oxford will be opening its doors to customers next month and urgently requires a Chef de Partie to join their brigade on a permanent basis! The chef patron has a wealth of London-based experience in fine dining establishments. Extensive wine knowledge is advantageous for what will be this wine bar with a French and Mediterranean-inspired menu. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a fine dining restaurant at Rosette level is needed.
Leave the London rat-race behind a relocate to beautiful Oxford!
As a Chef de Partie in this small brigade of 5 chefs, you will be expected to uphold the Head Chef’s high standards when in charge of the kitchen and you will have the opportunity to work in all sections of the kitchen.
Oxford Restaurant Chef de Partie position:
* Salary of £26,000
* Working approximately 55 hours a week
* French and Mediterranean cuisine
* Working in a small team of 5 chefs
* Working for a very well-known Chef Patron
* Skype interview option available
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at CDP level
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a refined environment
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30626