Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPPVI055
Exclusive Kensington and Chelsea private members club looking for a Chef de Partie! Negotiable Salary package of up to £29Kpa including service charge!
A very well-established Kensington and Chelsea private members club is now in the market for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef de Partie with a passion for great food to join their team on a permanent basis. This position offers a great salary, coupled with a strong reputation for amazing food! The eclectic club offers the very best for both its clientele and its staff!
You should have previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a fine dining restaurant in any branch of Hospitality and Catering, as well as a willingness to learn and to strive for excellence. You should have experience in a busy restaurant and be comfortable working in a large and structured brigade.
Kensington and Chelsea exclusive private members club, Chef de Partie
* Great salary package of up to £29Kpa
* 48 hours/week contracted hours
* Eclectic private members club with a well established reputation
* Excellent career progression opportunities within this amazing company
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
* Recent previous experience in a refined environment
* A passion for fish and seafood
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contacts
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicant expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30369