Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPMAV011
Chef de Partie £25Kpa – 3 days off! New fine dining restaurant in West London.
A successful fine dining restaurant group has just opening their wildly popular new venture in West London. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience at Chef de Partie level in a refined kitchen is essential – Rosette or Michelin preferred.
The menu features the very best that British produce has to offer, with preparation techniques in Modern European cuisine. A full tasting menu and chef’s table are also on offer, as well as quarterly changing dishes to accommodate seasonal availability. Attention to detail are critical in this restaurant, with finesse in presentation and a methodical approach to preparation.
Chef de Partie – West London fine dining restaurant:
* Salary of up to £25,000pa
* Working a mixture of 4 days on/3 days off or 3 doubles/2 singles
* Beautifully executed fine dining menu
* British seasonal produce, Modern European cuisine
What we need from you:
* Previous Rosette or Michelin experience at Chef de Partie level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last three months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30124