Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/FRCDPP043
Kensington and Chelsea fine dining fish restaurant in search of a Chef de Partie, £29,000 Salary package!
A fine dining restaurant in Kensington and Chelsea are now looking for a passionate Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis! This position offers a great chance of progression while working with the freshest ingredients. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of fish and seafood while enjoying great company benefits, salary and service charge.
This Chef de Partie position will typically be 48 hours a week, with paid overtime and guaranteed tronc. You will be working in large team of similarly motivated chefs within a great company structure.
You should have previous experience working in the Hospitality and Catering industry, with either Michelin, Rosette or Hat restaurant experience. You should be confident running your own section and have a strong understanding of fish and seafood, as well as seasonal produce.
Kensington and Chelsea fine dining restaurant Chef de Partie:
* Salary or £25,000pa
* Service charge of up to £4,000pm
* Great company benefits
* Refined environment using the freshest fish and seafood
* 48 hours/week contract
* Paid overtime
What we need from you:
* Previous fine dining experience
* Experience preparing fresh fish and seafood
* 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
* Passport and visa where applicable
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 28961