Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/AGLCDP083
Italian cuisine restaurant in the City of London now hiring a Chef de Partie – VERY competitive salary!
A fine dining Italian cuisine restaurant in the City of London has a position available for a hard-working, dedicated Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis. This unique concept restaurant is completely customer facing, has an excellent base salary, plus all overtime hours paid and tronc on top!
Chef de Partie position, City of London open-plan restaurant:
* Basic hourly rate of up to £10/hr
* ALL overtime paid
* Tronc paid on top!
* 48 hour contract
* Working in a team of 6 chefs
* Fine dining Italian cuisine
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a service led-environment
* Previous fine dining experience advantageous
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegorup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25144