Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MCDPH024
AWESOME West London restaurant now have a select few Chef de Partie positions available. £10/hr 45hour contract, STRAIGHT SHIFTS, plus paid overtime potential and tips!
One of London’s sexiest restaurant is currently looking to fill a very select number of Chef de Partie positions for their West London, fine dining kitchen. An intoxicating blend of two very distinct walks of life influence this wonderful menu.
You will be working in a very tight-knit team, so a great attitude is key for your application to progress. Your shift patterns will be 5/7 days and either 7am-6pm or 3pm-12am, no split shifts! This is a very sleek, spacious kitchen with exciting new plans for later in 2018!
As a Chef de Partie in this fine dining establishment, you will be running your own section for service within this small team. You should have refined experience in a sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry such as restaurants, 5* deluxe hotels, UHNWIs or private members clubs.
The best bits of this employment:
* £10/hr, 45 hrs/week
* £1,500 minimum tips per year
* Paid overtime!
* Great working environment
* No split shifts
* Plans for a featured open kitchen in the restaurant
* Currently a Dinner-only service
What we need from you:
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie
* Fine dining experience advantageous but not essential
* Positive attitude IS essential
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* Passport and Visa if applicable
* Proof of Address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Food hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our vacancies please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24819