Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPRR3DO076
2AA Rosette restaurant now looking for a Chef de Partie – salary of up to £27,000, 3 days off a week!!!
A 2AA Rosette-awarded restaurant in the City of London is on the hunt for a Chef de Partie to join their small team on a permanent basis. This restaurant provides a good working atmosphere for its team, an open kitchen visible by the customers and a frequently changing menu of Modern British and European cuisine. This excellent restaurant takes pride in using seasonal quality ingredients, changing the menu weekly to keep up to date with seasonal availability and stay on top of every current market trend. This structure provides the kitchen team with a great learning environment, never allowing the job to get boring!
Previous Chef de Partie experience in a refined Hospitality and Catering industry setting is essential to this role, as well as a willingness to learn and be totally adaptable to new ideas and concepts.
2AA Rosette restaurant, City of London Chef de Partie:
* Salary of up to £27,000pa
* 7-8 shifts a week
* 3 days off a week!
* Open kitchen, relaxed atmosphere
* Frequent creative menu changes
* Modern British and European cuisine
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie
* Previous fine dining restaurant experience
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24606