Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Elegant and Casual dining in a beautifully restored pub serving seasonal British dishes and a hidden cocktail bar downstairs. IF you are looking to prosper and progress then this Company offers amazing opportunities and benefits to move through their various locations if you are looking to grow.
Consider this an amazing opportunity to not only progress but to work with fantastic fresh cuisine. Other locations within the Company have Rosette accolades so you will be working with quality Chefs and Food.
Location: City of London, Marylebone
Position: Chef de Partie
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
* Brigades of up to 10 chefs
* They teach butchering techniques as they butcher down everything in house
* Great promoters of sustainable seasonal and local produce
* Bread and ice cream made in house
* No frozen food
* They send their staff out on daily trips to meet suppliers
* Want to promote within and get everyone involved
* Values: reliability, honesty, team work, and a great attitude.
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* Eligibility to work in the UK
We expect to fill this position asap, so If you are interested please get in touch ASAP and submit your CV!
The successful applicants will be contacted for interviews within 24-48 hours so please check your emails and messages
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef de Partie) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Amber Peiffer
Reference: ape CDP- CoachA
Job ID: 24517