Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
We re looking for a talented Chef de Partie to work in a Rosette kitchen and join a friendly and creative team. You will be serving Middle Eastern and Asian-inspired sharing plates in all-day brasserie. This restaurant is known for their bold flavours and seasonally changing menu. If you have a rosette background and passionate about Oriental Cuisine please apply now.
Position: Chef de Partie
Location: City of London
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
* 1 AA Rosette
* 55 hours – 7 shifts
* Israeli – Middle Eastern – British – Modern Twist in a fine dining key
* Closed on bank holidays
* Open plan kitchen
* Great vibes in the kitchen between the staff
* They take care of their chefs
* Not more than what you have been rostered for as they don’t believe in overworking the team
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
* Eligibility to work in the UK
We expect to fill this position asap, so If you are interested please get in touch ASAP and submit your CV! The successful applicants will be contacted for interviews within 24-48 hours so please check your emails and messages.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef de Partie) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Amber Peiffer
Job ID: 24389