Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/CDPKCPMC076
Chef de Partie position starting as soon as possible, exclusive members club in Kensington and Chelsea!
A members club in Central London is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis. This long standing establishment is looking for a CDP with 5* experience, particularly in a hotel banqueting kitchen. A passion for British cuisine is important as well as the desire to learn new skills.
The successful Chef de Partie will enjoy a very great working environment, generous pension scheme that rewards loyalty and a healthy work-life balance. You should hold a recognised Hospitality and Catering industry qualification, and a positive attitude.
Exclusive Mayfair members club Chef de Partie:
* Salary of up to £25,800
* Generous Christmas bonus
* 45 hour working weeks
* Excellent pension scheme rewarding loyal service
* Comprehensive styles of a-la-carte services provided
* 24 hour service operation
* Multiple banqueting rooms
* Complementary meals while on duty
What we need from you:
* Previous 5* Hotel experience at Chef de Partie level
* Previous banqueting experience
* Recognised culinary qualification
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address from the last 3 months ie bank statement or utility bill
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24374