Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/MICHPERMCDP075
Amazing West London Michelin starred restaurant Chef de Partie permanent vacancy!
An institution in West London’s fine dining scene is now in the hiring process for a passionate Chef de Partie to join their team of 14 chefs on a permanent basis. This world-famous modern French cuisine restaurant is lead by a Michelin-Starred Head Chef who trained with some of the greats in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
You will be joining a brigade of highly driven, disciplined chefs whose only focus is to continually produce exceptional dishes with total consistency. You should have previous experience in a Michelin starred or Rosette awarded restaurant as a Chef de Partie, and you should have spent a minimum of 12 months in your previous 3 positions.
West London fine dining restaurant Chef de Partie:
* Awarded 1 Michelin Star
* Awarded 2 AA Rosettes
* Basic salary of up to £25,000pa
* Tronc paid after 3 month probation
* 60 hours/week
What we need from you:
* Previous Michelin experience at Chef de Partie level
* Passion for delivering excellence
* At least 12 months worked in your previous 3 positions
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* National insurance number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24361