Chef de Partie
Job Ref: MJA/CDPCHCM075
Amazing City of London Chef de Partie roles: Seasonal British food, 50-55 hrs/week with paid overtime!
A very popular Chelsea Restaurant Pub line are on the hunt for enthusiastic individuals to join their “work-family” on a permanent basis. These positions offer a fun and engaging workplace coupled with hands-on supplier training.
You’ll find nothing but fresh, seasonal British fare on the menu in these classically designed, City of London Restaurant Pubs. You should be comfortable with cooking fresh, simple classics to both a high standard and high volume as these sites are very popular! Learn from a rock-solid senior team, with many years of Michelin/Rosette and butchery experience.
This is the perfect place for a dynamic Chef de Partie to thrive with and employer that really and truly invests in their employee’s potential. Offering a great salary package of £27.5Kpa with paid overtime to top it off!
City of London Restaurant Pub Chef de Partie:
* £27,500 annual salary
* 50-55 hours a week
* PAID overtime (per shift)
* Supplier training days and fresh seasonal British food
* Award winning employer with several West London sites
* Excellent training and career progression offered within the company
* Uniforms provided
What we need from you:
* 3 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Proven experience with fresh, seasonal ingredients
* Passport or ID and Visa if applicable
* Strong communication skills
* Proof of address (ie utility bill or bank statement)
* 2 years of references supplied
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24353