Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPMAV070
New Chef de Partie position starting as soon as possible in the Piccadilly! Salary package of up to £28Kpa!
A very well-known name in the Hospitality and Catering industry is now recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their work family in a restaurant in the city of London! This central London restaurant has a strong focus on quality ingredients, beautiful presentation and excellent service.
The menu is an eclectic mix of healthy, wholesome food with some Mediterranean influences and many interesting cooking techniques. Coming into this role, you should have previous Chef de Partie experience running all aspects of a section from organising your day in preparation to keeping up with a-la-carte orders in lunch and dinner service.
Chef de Partie position in London, Piccadilly restaurant:
* Salary package of up to £28,000pa
* Closed on Sunday evenings
* Fresh ingredients
* Sustainable sourcing
* Very well-known restaurant and Chef patron
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience at Chef de Partie level
* Previous experience working in a restaurant environment
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 24207