Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPIMAL070
Beautiful luxury Hotel looking for new recruits! Multiple Chef de Partie positions on offer, paying up to £26,000pa!
An elegant country manor hotel near Berkshire is on the hunt for a new team of Chef de Parties to join them on a permanent basis. This is a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to learn from a true legend of the Hospitality and Catering industry.
While training and experience are important, the most important aspect of your application will unequivocally be your attitude. You must be ready to learn and inspired to constantly push yourself to new levels of precision and detail.
Every member of staff in this “work-family” will end up working on each section, cross training is a very important facet to this position. With previous experience as a Chef de Partie working in the different section of the kitchen, you can apply this knowledge while building on it and learning sections you have previously not worked on. There is a great potential for career progression with this position, as the Head Chef always seeks to promote from within his own team!
Chef de Partie positions in Berkshire luxury manor hotel:
* Multiple Chef de Partie positions on offer
* Salaries up to £26,3000pa
* Great career progression opportunity
* Meals on-shift
* Excellent learning environment
What we need from you:
* Positive attitude
* Able to relocate to Berkshire
* Willingness to learn and push yourself
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and/or visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Reference contact details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23981