Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/GCDPSC062
Chef de Partie – London Michelin* restaurant, salary of £29,000pa + service charge! 4 days on – 3 days off!
An amazing permanent opportunity has come up for a fine dining experienced Chef de Partie to work in a London multi-award-winning restaurant.
Experience in a Michelin or Rosette environment within the Hospitality and Catering industry is essential for this position. Attention to detail, a strong knowledge of fresh, seasonal ingredients and consistency in preparation are key. As a Chef de Partie in this establishment you will be expected to complete all MEP required, carry out service and assist in ordering at the end of the day.
Ideally you should have a variety of experience on Larder, Cold starters or Hot starters and Garnish in any fine dining establishment. You will be working in a team of 3-4 other chefs on the section, typically 60 hours/week working 4 in 7 days. This position will include evening and weekend work.
Apply today with you CV for immediate consideration!
Chef de Partie, London Michelin restaurant:
* Salary of £29,300pa
* Service charge paid on top of salary
* 4 day week – 3 days off every week
* Michelin star, 3 rosette restaurant
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
* Previous experience working in fine dining
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23562