Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/VEGCDPP054
Funky West London vegetarian restaurant now hiring a Chef de Partie, paying up to £26Kpa – sociable hours!
A brand new vegetarian restaurant is now in search of a Chef de Partie to help their team grow and support them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie with vegetarian/vegan experience to take a step back from the usual hours of kitchen life.
Get an early start to your day – shifts starting at 5:30am, and have all your evenings free! Catch up with family and friends while working the latest trend in the Hospitality and Catering industry. You will be joining a small team of 3 other motivated and passionate chefs.
West London vegetarian restaurant, Chef de Partie
* Day shifts only, sociable hours!
* Salary of up to £26Kpa
* Small, tight-knit team
* Cutting-edge vegetarian/vegan concept
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie
* Previous experience in vegetarian or vegan cuisine
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23131