Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/CDPPVI052
Famous city of London restaurant now hiring a Chef de Partie! Salary package of £23Kpa + tronc + overtime! Fantastic package!
A very well-renowned city of London fine dining restaurant is currently in search of a strong, experienced Chef de Partie with a good work ethic to join their team on a permanent basis. This position offers a great salary, coupled with a strong reputation for amazing food!
You should have previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a refined establishment in any branch of Hospitality and Catering, as well as a willingness to learn and to strive for excellence. You should have experience in a high-volume establishment and be comfortable working in a big brigade.
Amazing city of London restaurant, Chef de Partie
* Basic salary of £23Kpa
* Tronc and overtime paid on top of basic salary
* 48 hours/week contracted hours
* Very well-known restaurant
* Excellent career progression opportunities
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a Chef de Partie
* Recent previous experience in a refined environment
* A passion for food
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contacts
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicant expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 22904