Centre Manager – Beautiful Serviced Office – Central London
Boutique Serviced Office
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Centre Manager to join a boutique serviced office in Central London offering up to £30K. If you have experience working within the serviced office industry or in real estate and property, this would be a great opportunity!
The role of centre manager will involve handling and the daily running of the new east London building, ensuring it is always kept at a high standard. You will be dealing day to day with clients and customers, so great communication and customer service skills are essential.
* Daily running and management of the business
* Supervising other members of staff
* Ensuring the building is always presentable and well maintained
* Meeting and greeting clients, handling all queries and problems
* Overseeing conference and meeting room setups
* Ensuring that all meeting rooms, offices and office space are tidy, safe and welcoming
* Conduct viewings of the Centre
* Managing outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
* Providing cover for the reception as and when required
* Administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
* Previous experience as a centre manager
* Experience in Similar business environments such as real estate and property
* Organisation skills
* Be Pro-active and dedicated
* Great customer service skills
* Strong management and leadership skills
* Excellent administration and time management skills
* Competent in using Microsoft Office Applications
* Good written and spoken English
If you’re looking to join a great company as centre manager and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 16609