Catering Retail Operations Manager, London
A really exciting opportunity has arisen, to work for our world-renowned client within their catering team.
This role requires someone with hands on, operational experience, ideally from a stadium background.
* Responsible for all catering retail bar operations and concession operations
* Delivery of a high-end stadium catering operation and staffing
* Ongoing development of the catering retail products and services
* Food & Beverage development, staff development and training
* Managing 3rd party suppliers
* High volume, fast paced, hands on operational role
* Analysing, reviewing and developing strategies to improve and grow
The right person:
* Ideally from a stadium background and ideally from the retail side
* Must have experience in a similar role within a high volume, F&B led environment
* Multi-tasker, calm under pressure
* Ability to manage a large team
* Food & drink enthusiast with a passion for quality service delivery
* Charismatic and engaging people person with exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Passionate and driven, self motivated and ambitious
This is an incredible opportunity to work for an amazing company with tons of potential to grow and really make the role your own.
Salary – £35-40K
40 hours per week, five days out of 7 (Monday-Sunday)
Please get in touch to find out more, interviews taking place asap –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 39570