Casual Prep Chef
Job ref: MJA/PDCPL06
Casual Prep Chef roles starting THIS WEEK! Paying up to £12/hr, full time hours, positions across the city of London!
A growing number of 5* hotels in the city of London are requesting Casual Prep Chef positions to be filled in time for the fall season. Sites in Piccadilly, Green Park, the Strand, Embankment, St. James and many more!
Casual Prep Chef roles starting this week and next week continuing throughout the summer season – full time hours! Your experience should include at least 2 years at CDP level in banqueting, events or contract catering environment in the Hospitality and Catering industry. Strong Demi CDPs may also be considered for a Casual Prep Chef role depending on experience and commitment.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
* Work available not just in the City of London, also the Greater London Area
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a CDP or casual Prep Chef
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25305