Casual Prep Chef
Job ref: MJA/NLCPC012
Casual Prep Chef roles starting soon in North London! Paying up to £12/hr, 50-60 hrs/week for the whole summer!
Luxury events caterers in North London will need Casual Prep Chef vacancies to be filled for the duration of the summer. Operational venues in Piccadilly, Green Park, the Strand, Embankment, St. James and many more!
Casual Prep Chef roles starting next month and continuing until August – full time hours! Shift patterns are typically Monday to Friday in North London, 8am starts with flexible finishing times.
Background should include at least 2 years at CDP level in banqueting, events or contract catering environment in the Hospitality and Catering industry. Strong Demi CDPs may also be considered for a Casual Prep Chef role depending on experience and commitment.
Strong communication skills are required for these roles. Ask questions! Take notes! Check and double check!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
* Work available across the Greater London area
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a CDP or casual Prep Chef
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21159