Casual Prep Chef
Job ref: MJA/PDCPL06
Casual Prep Chef roles starting THIS WEEK! Paying up to £12/hr, full time work, positions across the city of London! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
A growing number of 5* London hotels are requesting Casual Prep Chef vacancies to be filled by the end of the week. Sites in Piccadilly, Green Park, the Strand, Embankment, St. James and many more!
Casual Prep Chef roles starting this week and next week continuing throughout the summer season – full time hours! Shift patterns are typically Monday to Friday in the city of London, 8am starts with flexible finishing times.
Background should include at least 2 years at CDP level in banqueting, events or contract catering environment in the Hospitality and Catering industry. Strong Demi CDPs may also be considered for a Casual Prep Chef role depending on experience and commitment.
Strong communication skills are required for these roles. Ask questions! Take notes! Check and double check! Immediate starts much appreciated!
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
* Work available not just in the City of London, also the Greater London Area
What we need from you:
* 2 years minimum experience as a CDP or casual Prep Chef
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Valid food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* NIN and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 20935