Casual Pastry Chef
Job ref: MJA/TEMPPAST112
Casual Pastry Chef work available in South London from now until CHRISTMAS! Monday to Friday positions available! Paying up to £13/hr
Casual Pastry Chef work is starting next week in many events caterers in the South London area! Shift patterns are typically MONDAY TO FRIDAY, working for companies with a very high standard of operation, excellent working conditions and strong organisational structures. Casual Pastry Chef work patterns in these companies are generally 8am starts with flexible finishing times on prep, with 2-3 evening functions a week. Venues include lavish parties in private hire facilities, museums, concert halls and exhibition rooms! The bespoke nature of the client requirements means you’ll never be bored, making the same dishes over and over again!
Chocolate tempering, French pastry production, sugar work and royal icing modelling are all skills you can put to good use or hone to a fine art in this type of work! Hospitality and Catering industry experience in hotel banqueting, hospitality contract catering or event catering advantageous!
Casual Pastry Chef South London positions:
* High-end event caterers
* Bespoke menu preparation
* Paying up to £13/hr
* Weekly payment schedules
* Friendly office staff to support you 24/7
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Casual Pastry Chef in a quality volume Hospitality and Catering Industry environment
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Strong communications skills essential
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26933