Casual Night Chef
Job ref: MJA/CLCNC065
Central London Casual Night Chef – long term temp roles starting soon! Paying up to £15/hr, steady hours, set rotas!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for a number of Casual Night Chef positions, to work in a variety of Central London establishments. Hotels, restaurants and bakeries need extra help for high quality overnight set up work.
The work will largely consist of prep work for the following day, however a small amount of a-la-carte service could be included when working as a Casual Night Chef in 5* hotels.
You will be expected to be able to work on your own as a Casual Night Chef – to be able to plan your shift and execute the tasks set for you. You should have initiative to keep yourself busy and use your time wisely.
Shift patters are typically 5 days out of seven, typically 8-12 hours per shift, depending on the employer.
What you can get out of working for The Change Group:
* Payment of up to £15/hr
* Weekly pay for every hour you work
* Fantastic sites with great reputations
* Friendly office team to support you through the registration and booking process
* Long term, full time hours for successful candidates
* Many sites not just in the City but in the Greater London area
What we need from you:
* At least 3 years’ experience as a Chef de Partie
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
* 2 references from previous employers
* Proof of address
* NIN and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23632